Conference registration is handled by the German Chemical Society (GDCh). Please follow the link below to reach the online registration form.
Registration is closed.
- The standard participation fee amounts to 250 Euro.
- We offer a reduced fee of 200 Euro for students, PhD students, and accompanying persons.
- Abstract submission for posters and contributed talks is handled independently from registration.
The following services are included in the conference fee:
- All Conference Events (Scientific Sessions, Coffee Breaks, Poster Sessions)
- Conference Bag
- Welcome Reception on 16.09., Conference Dinner on 19.09., Lunch Vouchers for 17.09. – 19.09.
- Participation at the Excursion Programme on 19.09.
- Child Care if necessary
ScholarshipsThe GDCh offers scholarships to a limited number of students, candidates for doctor's, diploma's, bachelor's, or master's degree presenting a scientific contribution (main author of a contributed talk or poster). Please send your application to GDCh until 31.05.2018, latest. The form can be found here.