Abstract submission is handled by the German Chemical Society (GDCh). Each conference participant is allowed to submit one abstract for either a poster or a contributed talk. Talks which are not selected for presentation can be automatically converted to poster presentations if desired (see checkbox in abstract submission form). Please use the link below to submit your abstract.
>>> Abstract Submission Form <<<
Submission of contributed talk and poster abstracts is closed.
Please use one of the template files below to create your abstract:
Notes on abstract submission:
- Abstracts have to be submitted in PDF file format.
- Figures may be included (both grayscale and color).
- Only one page per abstract is allowed.
- Maximum content size is 21.8 × 14.6 cm. Do not change the page setup in the template. Elements beyond the allowed page limits will be cut away without further notice.
- Conference registration is handled independently from abstract submission. Please do not forget to register.